Happy Sunday folks, I am guessing not a lot of people will be happy it’s Sunday seeing as Monday will be making an appearance in less than 24 hours. Smile it’s still a New day. Ok! straight to business, today I am excited to receive the sisterhood of the world bloggers award. Excited because I know how amazing sisters can be and even more so because Millie Tom who nominated me has been an awesome fairy blog mother, she also led me to an awesome fairy blog sister Louise. Thank you Millie for the nomination and as you would say enough faffing straight to business.
- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post. (done)
- Answer the 10 questions given to you.
- Pass the award on to ‘N’ (as many as you want) other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
- Give your nominees 10 of your own questions to answer.
- Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog (first image above)
1. How would you describe what your blog is about?
My blog is simply a depiction of my thoughts, reflections and imagination on a variety of issues. Thus you could find stories on some days, quotes on another and a whole lot of other things in between.
2. Do you see your blog changing (as in expanding or developing in any way) at some stage in the future?
Well, I hope so.
3. Do you write your blog posts straight onto the WordPress page or onto a word document first?
I do a bit of both: for spontaneous ideas I write straight into wordpress and for things that take time to formulate I write in Microsoft word.
4. When you write do you need to be on your own or are you happy to write with others around you?
Emmm …. my daughter is a very present ‘help’ where ever I am so I have learnt and I am still learning to write, talk and entertain at once.
5. Which is your favourite species of tree, and why do you like it?
Don’t really have one.
6. If you were to have a day out somewhere easily reachable from your home, where would it be?
The park … I love playing with my daughter, watching her cautiously explore or try to kick the ball is fun.
7. Which ‘celebration’ (annual or otherwise) in the country where you live do you enjoy the most?
8. Which way would you choose to travel, given the choice: car or train?
Train. I think it offers a lot more to observe: fellow passengers, the scenery and I don’t have to worry about sleeping off whilst the driver stays awake bored. That’s if I am not the one driving.
9. Which subject did you enjoy the most at school?
10. What do you think is the best thing about being a woman today?
The ability to make my own choices and own my decisions: not always fun, but at least this way I discover myself as well.
Now for my questions: Sorry they will dwell more on the topic of sisterhood.
- Define sisterhood.
- What are your thoughts on giving false compliments? (Compliments that are not really true but are still given)
- Are women more competitive amongst themselves than men?
- Explain the thoughts behind the above answer
- When a guy cheats, is the other culprit (whoever he slept with) devoid of blame?
- Do you prefer working with a woman or man, why?
- Please rephrase the sentence “Women need men …”
- Is your blog content tailored for a particular gender?
- Complete the sentence, if women ruled the world …..
- What does beauty mean to you?
My nominees are:
Jacqueline at acookingpotandtwistedtales
maynotbesoannonymous at riddlesandpens
Laurien at solothefirst
Jessica at notsotypicalblog
Mandibelle at mandibelle16
Madamsabi at madamsabi
Sam and Kelly at coffeeandtwigs
Chloe blades at whatasuperworld