I am so excited and honoured to receive this award. Thank you so much Millie for nominating me, Millie is a creative writer, a published author and blogger. Someone whose story telling/writing skills inspires me to do better; do have a look at her blog here, it promises to be worth your while.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog, etc.)
My answers to Millie’s questions:
- Which is your preferred way of expressing yourself creatively, either on your blog or elsewhere (e.g. art, poetry, photography etc.) Writing.
- What do you like best about blogging? Blogging provides me with a platform for writing down my thoughts for others and myself to enjoy.
- What is your favourite genre in books and films/movies, and why? Thrillers, I love the process of finding out the unknown as the mystery unravels.
- Which three qualities do you value the most in a good friend? Loyalty, honesty and the ability to be myself with the person.
- Are you a city-loving person, or do you prefer the quietness of country life? Give your reasons? I love living in the city but I often go for the secluded/quiet areas of the city. This way I get to leave in the midst of all the drama and information but still able to retreat to my quiet home.
- Is there any particular time of year where you live that you like the best, and why? Spring/summer, Its warm warm warm, I can go out without having too many layers on.
- Do you have a favourite flower? If so, what is it you particularly like about it?
I love sunflowers they always seem happy, bright and hopeful.
My nominees are:
Nortina at nortinamariela
Humaaq at humaaq
Ellespeth at balconyviewz.
Dave at parkinkspot
Francesca at fsmithwrites
And my questions are:
What word best describes you?
What is your greatest fear?
Why do you have a blog?
What is your favourite quote?
Compose a quote about writing or the power of words.
What continent would you pick to be from if you had the option and why?
If you were a politician what policy would you implement?