Am assuming water,salt and fresh veggies/fruits wouldn’t be a problem because of where we are, so those ones are out of the way. I would ask for
1. Rice: a good source of carbohydrate and can be made into soooo many dishes.
2. Live chickens: to ensure that I steady source of get eggs and protein.
3. Beans: again a balanced source of protein, fibre and carbohydrate.
4. Palm/vegetable oil: a good supply of vitamins and adds flavour/ texture to a meal.
5. Potatoes/yam: very filling and like rice so any ways of making it.
And that’s me all done. Survive we must!
aresponse to The Daily Post’s writing prompt: “Five a Day.”